The All-New Fairfield Inn & Suites Pensacola Beach Opens, Marking a Final Triumph in the Island's Recovery from Hurricane Sally
The 209-room beachfront property is ideal for leisure, business, and family travelers, offering the Gulf Coast's largest lazy river, modern and spacious fitness center, fast wifi, central AC, complimentary breakfast, delicious on-site dining, and much more.
PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla., June 30, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Soaring 11 stories into the Island's clear blue skies, the all-new Fairfield Inn & Suites Pensacola Beach (fairfieldpensacolabeach.com) officially opens today.
The 209-room, $75 million beachfront property — a collaboration between Gulf Breeze-based Innisfree Hotels (innisfreehotels.com) and Dallas-based RREAF Holdings (rreaf.com) — stands on the site of the former Best Western Beachside Resort, a beloved Pensacola Beach hotel that was razed after sustaining severe damage from Hurricane Sally in 2020. Rebuilding the space as a brand-new Fairfield Inn & Suites has allowed the Partners to create a safe, modern, fun, and inviting property that is perfect for vacationers, families, and business travelers.
"In many ways, this milestone opening of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Pensacola Beach marks the final piece of the Island's recovery from Hurricane Sally," said Ted Ent, President and CEO of Innisfree Hotels. "We're proud to once again provide the community with a new, robust hotel that has incredible accommodations and amenities to attract locals and visitors for many years to come."
Among the new Fairfield Inn & Suites Pensacola Beach's highlights:
- The Gulf Coast's Largest Lazy River: At 315 feet long and holding 60,000 gallons of water, the lazy river meanders past three waterfalls, a skyline of palm trees, a hot tub, and a zero-entry pool, giving rafters a long, memorable ride. Other water features include an adult pool, two hot tubs, and direct access to the crystal-white sands and pristine waters of Pensacola Beach.
- Fun and Delicious Food & Beverage Outlets: Fish Heads, the popular pool bar and grill with unbeatable views of the Gulf of Mexico from an open-air deck, has reopened on-site, offering its famous fish tacos, flat-grilled cheeseburgers, ice-cold tropical cocktails, and more. The property also boasts a beautiful elevated lobby bar that overlooks the Gulf. And, of course, the famous Fairfield full, hot breakfast is always complimentary for guests.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center: A spacious 800-square-foot modern facility with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Sound with workout equipment from top performance brands.
- Modern Upgrades for Comfort and Convenience: High-speed wifi is available throughout the property, and central AC provides quiet, efficient, and healthy air circulation in guest rooms and public areas. Gulf-facing rooms feature oversize furnished balconies. A comprehensive recycling and sustainability program is on par with Innisfree's and RREAF's rigorous environmental standards.
- Other Attractions: Pensacola Beach is the Gulf Coast's only true beach-to-bay Island experience. There is plenty to see and do within walking distance, including great, award-winning restaurants like Salt, Sal de Mar, Riptides Grill and Tiki Bar, Red Fish Blue Fish (pet-friendly!), and Water Pig BBQ. Also, a free trolley stops at the hotel and will take guests anywhere on Pensacola Beach.
"Our collaboration with Innisfree Hotels brings together our collective strengths in both commercial real estate and hospitality to create a remarkable experience for guests," said Mitch Provosty, Chief Financial Officer of RREAF Holdings. Provosty also noted, "Through this partnership, we are not only offering something new and exciting for residents directly in the area, but are also helping to attract outside business to Pensacola Beach, creating a steady opportunity for financial and community growth."
The hotel is located at 16 Via de Luna Dr., Pensacola Beach. For more information and to book a stay, visit fairfieldpensacolabeach.com or call 850-932-1889.
ABOUT INNISFREE HOTELS
For more than three decades, Innisfree Hotels has expertly developed and managed dozens of hotels in partnership with many of the world's most-recognized hospitality brands. Today, the company owns or manages more than 24 hotel properties — about 3,500 rooms — and employs approximately 2,000 people. Innisfree is the largest beachfront hotel owner-operator on the Gulf Coast. As a triple-bottom-line company, Innisfree measures success not only in profits but also through its impact on people and the planet. Innisfree, which has about $800 million of assets under management and $180 million in annual hotel revenue, was named one of Hotel Business' top management companies and top owners & developers in 2022. For more information, visit innisfreehotels.com.
About RREAF Holdings
RREAF Holdings LLC ("RREAF") is a privately held, vertically integrated commercial real estate company based in Dallas, Texas with roots that go back 37 years in the industry. RREAF focuses its portfolio of commercial real estate projects and development under five main divisions catering primarily to middle America with its programmatic value-add multifamily acquisitions, opportunistic hospitality and resort acquisitions, core ground-up development, large and highly amenitized master planned developments, acquisition / re-development of RV Resort Communities, Student Housing, and its ground-up extended stay hospitality development division.
RREAF and its subsidiary companies employ over 450 people directly and many thousand indirectly, mostly across the Sun Belt region, handling a wide range of commercial real estate investment matters, including in-house underwriting, due diligence, capital markets, acquisition, asset management, property management, construction management, project development, accounting and legal support. RREAF, along with its debt and equity partners, has built a diversified portfolio in its core competencies in excess of $4.5 billion in assets, across 15 states, under management. Winner of the 2021 and 2022 Multifamily Operator of the Year Award and selected as an Optigo® 2022 and 2023 Select Sponsor, RREAF values the impact that it has on local communities. RREAF's mission is to enhance the lives of its investors, partners, residents and guests by providing outstanding service, excellence and expertise with integrity, vision, values and purpose. For more information, please visit www.rreaf.com.
SOURCE INNISFREE HOTELS